Sheet metal fabrication is actually to transform the metal sheet, realize its various uses, there are a variety of processing methods, such as stamping, cutting, cutting, for example, every family needs a door and stainless steel Windows, as well as electrical boxes, all kinds of control boxes must be processed by sheet metal parts. If you need customized sheet metal processing products, you can contact szbergek and send drawings to us to get a quotation.
Sheet metal fabrication is actually to transform the metal sheet, and realize its various uses, there are a variety of processing methods, such as stamping, cutting, and cutting, for example, every family needs a door and stainless steel Windows, as well as electrical boxes, sheet metal parts must process all kinds of control boxes. If you need customized sheet metal processing products, you can contact Bergek and send drawings to us to get a quotation.
Sheet metal fabrication occupies one-third of the world in metal processing, and its wide application field almost appears in all walks of life. If the number of sheet metal (sheet metal thickness below 6mm) cutting processes, nothing more than laser cutting, plasma cutting, flame-cutting, shearing machine, stamping, and so on. So where are these parts made?
In each large and small sheet metal fabrication factory. This processing work is also a relatively high requirement for operators, operators need to understand the sheet metal processing process, but also be familiar with the application of sheet metal equipment and input method of parameter information.
In simple terms, sheet metal fabrication parts mainly include laser cutting or shearing plate blanking, CNC bending forming, stamping forming CNC blanking, and other processing methods, sheet metal processing technology directly determines the quality of sheet metal processing.
Sheet metal fabrication process: 1. blanking 2. bending 3. stretching 4. welding 5. plastic spraying 6. inspection 7. warehousing. Definition: refers to the processing technology for plates with uniform thickness. It does not need to be formed by molds, and the production speed is slow, including blanking, bending, stretching, welding, plastic spraying, assembly, etc., mainly including processing steps such as shearing, punching, folding, welding, and gluing.
1. Blanking: mainly digital blanking and laser cutting. Digital punching refers to the processing with a numerical control punch. The thickness range of plates is: cold rolled and hot rolled plates ≤ 3mm, aluminum plates ≤ 4mm, and stainless steel ≤ 2mm. There are minimum size requirements for punching. The minimum size is related to the hole shape, material properties, and thickness. Laser cutting is a laser flight-cutting process. The thickness of the plate is ≤ 20mm for cold-rolled and hot-rolled plates, and ≤ 10mm for stainless steel. The utility model has the advantages that the thickness of the processing plate is large, the profile speed of the cutting workpiece is fast, and the processing is flexible; The disadvantage is that it cannot be processed and formed, and the mesh parts should not be processed in this way, and the processing cost is high.
2. Bending: the bending piece has the minimum bending radius. When the material is bent, the outer layer is stretched and the inner layer is compressed in the fillet area. When the thickness of the material is constant, the smaller the inner bending radius is, the more serious the tension and compression of the material will be; When the tensile force of the outer layer exceeds the limit of the material, fracture and fracture will occur.
3. Stretch: The radius of the fillet between the bottom of the stretch piece and the straight wall should be greater than the thickness of the plate. The thickness of the material after stretching will change to a certain extent. The center of the bottom will generally maintain the original thickness, the material at the bottom fillet will become thinner, the material at the top near the flange will become thicker, and the material around the rectangular stretch piece will become thicker.
4. Welding: mainly electric arc welding and gas welding. ① Arc welding is flexible, flexible, and widely applicable to all position welding; The equipment used is simple, durable, and low maintenance cost. However, the labor intensity is high and the quality is not stable enough, depending on the level of the operator. It is suitable for welding carbon steel, low alloy steel, copper, aluminum, and other nonferrous alloys with a diameter of more than 3mm. ② The flame temperature and property of gas welding can be adjusted. Compared with electric arc welding, the heat source is more comprehensive than the heat-affected zone, the heat is not as concentrated as the arc, and the productivity is low. It is used for welding thin-walled structures and small pieces, weldable steel, cast iron, aluminum, copper and their alloys, cemented carbides, etc.
5. Plastic spraying: The surface of the hardware is automatically sprayed with oil and powder through the oven and other machines to make the product beautiful and meet the packaging and shipping requirements.
6. Inspection: The quality inspection department controls the production process in real-time to reduce production loss and reject rate and ensure product quality.
7. Warehousing: The products that have gone through the above processes can be packaged and warehoused when they have met the requirements for warehousing and shipment.
Copyright © 2022 SHENZHEN BERGEK TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. - www.bergekcnc.com All Rights Reserved.