Helical gears are the more common type of gear and can be used in many applications. The teeth of a helical gear are cut at an angle to the surface of the gear so that the engagement of the teeth begins at one end and is gradually transferred to the remaining teeth as the gear rotates.
Helical gears can be machined with a variety of materials and a variety of
precision gear processing methods. The methods used include shaping, milling,
hobbing, and casting. Materials used range from steel, cast iron to aluminum
bronze. The materials used in gear design also play an important role in its
performance and should be evaluated against the practical application.
In addition to gear hobbing technology, CNC machining is also suitable for
helical gear processing, and it has high precision and accuracy. Next,
understand the steps of the CNC milling machine on the helical gear milling:
1. Rotate the given CI library to the desired diameter in the central
2. Drill a hole in the blank with a diameter equal to the size of the
3. Use a spindle to fix the blank between the two centers of the separating
4, put the milling cutter on the spindle of the machine tool, and then select
the appropriate speed.
5. Lift the worktable vertically until the blank meets the cutter.
6, according to the module and the number of teeth calculation of cutting
depth and degree calculation.
7. Raise the milling cutter to reach the cutting depth.
8, according to the index calculation set indexing head.
9. Connect the spindle and push the blank to the rotating cutter by making
the workbench reciprocate
10. Move the dividing arm on the dividing board according to the calculated
number of holes.
11. Place the blank against the rotating cutter to cut the next groove.
12. Repeat the same procedure for the remaining roots.
The purpose of helical gear machining, helical gears can be described as
parallel shaft gears, and their meshing is rolling contact in almost all cases.
Results in higher efficiency range from 900% to 995%. These efficient helical
gears help reduce energy because they require less maintenance. And they last
longer than spur and worm gears.
What is the lead time?
About 15~25 days (exact delivery time depends on specific project and quantity)
How do you guarantee the quality?
We have a professional quality control department to ensure quality.
Can you cut and bend?
Yes, we have professional engineers
If I send drawings, can you send a quote?
Yes, send drawings to us to get free quotation information.
What type of work does your company specialize in?
We are manufacturer of sheet metal fabrication, CNC machining, who good at providing Custom machining service.
Bergek good at make prototypes , small-batch, or mass production customized CNC machined parts, Come to get instant quotes on metal and plastic machined parts.
Cnc Machining: Not Only Offers Metals And Plastics But Also Flexible Production
Injection Molding: Can Process Hundreds Of Materials
Online service: We provide 7*24*365 online service