Water cutting is also known as water knife, that is, high-pressure water jet cutting technology is a high-pressure water cutting machine. Under the control of the computer, the workpiece can be arbitrarily carved, and the material texture is little affected. Because of its low cost, easy operation, and high yield, water cutting is gradually becoming the mainstream of industrial cutting technology.
With strong R&D strength and production capabilities, Bergek CNC now has become a professional manufacturer and reliable supplier in the industry. All our products including sheet metal components are manufactured based on the strict quality management system and international standards. sheet metal components Bergek CNC is a comprehensive manufacturer and supplier of high-quality products and one-stop service. We will, as always, actively provide prompt services such. For more details about our sheet metal components and other products, just let us know.There is a fact that the function of sheet metal components is well-designed to match the needs of the products.
1. To add sand to the point: water cutting is divided into sand cutting and sand cutting two ways.
2. By equipment to point: divided into large water cutting machine, small water cutting machine, three-dimensional water cutting machine, dynamic water cutting machine.
3. By pressure: divided into the high-pressure type and low-pressure type, generally 100MPa as the limit.
Above 100MPa is high-pressure type, below 100MPa is low-pressure type, and above 200MPa is ultra high-pressure type.
4. According to the technical principle, it can be divided into the pre-mixing type and post-mixing type.
5 safety cutting points: divided into safe cutting class and unsafe cutting class, the difference is mainly in the water pressure above, 100MPa low-pressure water cutting can be applied to special industries such as dangerous chemical, oil, coal, dangerous material treatment and so on.
The characteristics of
1. CNC molding of various complex patterns;
2. Cold cutting, no thermal deformation or thermal effect;
3. Environmental protection, no pollution, no toxic gas, and dust;
4. Can process all kinds of high hardness materials, such as glass, ceramic, stainless steel, etc., or relatively soft materials, such as leather, rubber, diapers, etc
5. It is the only means of complex processing of some composite materials and fragile porcelain materials;
6. Smooth incision, no slag, no secondary processing;
7. Drilling, cutting, and forming can be completed at one time;
8. Low production cost;
9. High degree of automation;
10. 24 hours continuous operation
Finally, if you need to do the water cutting process, you can contact szBERGEK. Welcome to send drawings for customization.
Copyright © 2022 SHENZHEN BERGEK TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. - www.bergekcnc.com All Rights Reserved.