Water cutting is also known as water knife, that is, high-pressure water jet cutting technology is a high-pressure water cutting machine. Under the control of the computer, the workpiece can be arbitrarily carved, and the material texture is little affected. Because of its low cost, easy operation, and high yield, water cutting is gradually becoming the mainstream of industrial cutting technology.
With strong R&D strength and production capabilities, Bergek CNC now has become a professional manufacturer and reliable supplier in the industry. All our products including custom sheet metal work are manufactured based on the strict quality management system and international standards. custom sheet metal work Bergek CNC have a group of service professionals who are responsible for answering questions raised by customers through the Internet or phone, tracking the logistics status, and helping customers solve any problem. Whether you'd like to get more info on what, why and how we do, try our new product - Custom custom sheet metal work company, or would like to partner up, we'd love to hear from you.Apart from the quality meeting the industry standard, the product also has a longer service life compared with others.
1. To add sand to the point: water cutting is divided into sand cutting and sand cutting two ways.
2. By equipment to point: divided into large water cutting machine, small water cutting machine, three-dimensional water cutting machine, dynamic water cutting machine.
3. By pressure: divided into the high-pressure type and low-pressure type, generally 100MPa as the limit.
Above 100MPa is high-pressure type, below 100MPa is low-pressure type, and above 200MPa is ultra high-pressure type.
4. According to the technical principle, it can be divided into the pre-mixing type and post-mixing type.
5 safety cutting points: divided into safe cutting class and unsafe cutting class, the difference is mainly in the water pressure above, 100MPa low-pressure water cutting can be applied to special industries such as dangerous chemical, oil, coal, dangerous material treatment and so on.
The characteristics of
1. CNC molding of various complex patterns;
2. Cold cutting, no thermal deformation or thermal effect;
3. Environmental protection, no pollution, no toxic gas, and dust;
4. Can process all kinds of high hardness materials, such as glass, ceramic, stainless steel, etc., or relatively soft materials, such as leather, rubber, diapers, etc
5. It is the only means of complex processing of some composite materials and fragile porcelain materials;
6. Smooth incision, no slag, no secondary processing;
7. Drilling, cutting, and forming can be completed at one time;
8. Low production cost;
9. High degree of automation;
10. 24 hours continuous operation
Finally, if you need to do the water cutting process, you can contact szBERGEK. Welcome to send drawings for customization.
Copyright © 2022 SHENZHEN BERGEK TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. - www.bergekcnc.com All Rights Reserved.