Gear classification and main parameters
Gear transmission features:
1. High transmission efficiency, and in mechanical transmission, the highest efficiency.
2. The transmission structure is compact and the space required is generally small.
3. Compared with other transmission devices, the stable service life is long; the Transmission ratio is more stable.
4. Compared with belt drive and chain drive, the manufacturing and installation accuracy is higher, and the cost is increased.
Tooth shape: straight cylindrical gears, helical cylindrical gears, internal gears, bevel gears, miter gears, sector gears.
plastic molding injection gears
PEEK CA30, PEEK CF30
machining or molding injection
PEEK gear advantages
1, reduce noise, low density, lightweight;
2. Inertia force-distance decreases;
3, excellent chemical corrosion resistance;
4, excellent oil resistance and automotive fuel performance;
5, low moisture absorption, no expansion, strength weakening;
6, high wear resistance, longer service life;
7. Better technology combined with metal and other plastics;
8, can reduce the cost of injection processing.
Injection Molding: Can Process Hundreds Of Materials
: Not Only Offers Metals And Plastics But Also Flexible Production